Reducing sound and noise emissions during construction
Effectively protecting people from noise.
Noise in buildings is produced by the stimulation of airborne or structure-borne noise, which is caused by talking, music, walking across ceilings and up and down stairs (impact noise), or by the operation of building service installations such as wastewater systems, energy supply and heating systems, ventilation and air-handling units, lifts, powered doors, etc.
The sound control solutions from Getzner have been specially designed to isolate sound sources and reduce sound transmission. Possible applications range from the elastic bearings of floors, stairs, ceilings and wall linings in buildings, to the sound insulation of building service installations.
Solutions to reduce flanking transmission are also available, as a large proportion of the noise comes from so-called flanking elements. Getzner also recommends that doors, shafts and wall and ceiling ducts are also taken into account during soundproofing projects.
Products made from Sylomer®, Sylodyn® and Isotop spring isolators
Mounting of concrete stairs
Bearing of lightweight stairs
Wall lining bracket
Mounting of machinery and technical building systems
Machine foundation bearings
Bearing of flanking components
Bearing of modules
- Customised products to meet different building acoustics requirements
- Targeted reduction of noise for a high standard of comfort
- Improved living and working conditions thanks to the effective insulation effect of polyurethane bearings
- Sound control adds value to residential apartments and buildings
- Soundproofing insulation from Getzner is made to last and has proven to be an advanced and sustainable solution
- A high degree of planning reliability thanks to proven effectiveness