Who we are
The specialist for vibration isolation
Sonja and the world of vibration isolation
What we stand for
As leading international specialists in the field of vibration isolation, we develop products and solutions for our customers that will help ensure their long-term success. The success of our partners is our passion: offering the best technology in the world to deliver cost-effectiveness and reliability.
What we want
Vibrations and noise are a major problem in our industrialised world. The rapid increase in traffic in particular has resulted in vibrations and thus noise exposure becoming increasingly prevalent.
As a technology leader in the field of vibration isolation, Getzner makes a daily contribution to enhancing people's quality of life by reducing vibrations and noise. Thanks to products and solutions from Getzner, railway lines become more profitable, machines operate more efficiently and home life is more peaceful.
This is why all research and development at Getzner has one common goal: a worthwhile future for us all. a worthwhile future for us all. A future that does not restrict, but creates new possibilities and benefits for everyone. This is what we strive for. Getzner – engineering a quiet future.
Where we are
Alongside its locations in Bürs, Grünwald near Munich and Berlin, Getzner also has sites in Japan, China, Jordan, India, France and the USA. A tightly-knit distribution network in Europe is complemented by distribution partners in the USA, South America and the Far East. The company's partners in a total of 35 countries around the world distribute Getzner Werkstoffe products to every location.
- 1969: Founded as a subsidiary of Getzner, Mutter & Cie.
- 1975: Manufacture of technical PU materials for vibration isolation
- 1977: Sylomer® registered as a trademark
- 1983: Foundation of Getzner Werkstoffe Deutschland GmbH in Grünwald, Germany
1993: Launch of the material Sylodyn®
- 1994: Opening of Getzner Werkstoffe office in Amman (Jordan)
- 1996: Opening of Getzner Werkstoffe office in Berlin (Germany); Sylodyn® registered as a trademark
- 2002: Foundation of Nihon Getzner K.K. in Tokyo (Japan)
- 2004: Full takeover of the company Reinicke GmbH (Germany)
- 2007: Foundation of Byrel Fastening Systems in Kunshan (China)
- 2009: Foundation of Getzner India Pvt. Ltd. in Pune (India)
- 2010: Foundation of Beijing Getzner Trading Co. Ltd. in Beijing (China)
- 2013: Foundation of Getzner USA, Inc. in Charlotte (USA)
- 2015: Foundation of Getzner France SAS in Lyon (France)
- 2015: Integration of the subsidiary Reinicke GmbH with the Isotop product range. Name changed to Getzner Spring Solutions GmbH (GSS)
- 2016: Getzner launches the new material Sylodamp® onto the market
2017: Market launch of the Sylodyn® HRB HS series
2018: Launch of the material Sylomer® Marine
2020: Integration of the distribution partner Vibration Solutions Pty Ltd. Name changed to Getzner Vibration Solutions (GVS)