Renovation of Hotel Alte Post, Arzl
Comprehensive impact noise insulation for a mixed-use building
- Diverse use of the structure (approximately 2,500 m2 of usable space)
- Reduction of structure-borne noise and secondary airborne noise
- Tight planning schedule
The Getzner solution
In the Hotel Alte Post project, Getzner scored highly with the Getzner Acoustic Floor Mat (AFM). This has been specially designed for heavily-used floors in industrial and commercial premises and meets high noise insulation requirements.
It perfectly dampens the high noise level caused by walking or travelling over the floor through particularly effective decoupling of the screed plate. Due to the high impact noise insulating effect of the elastic AFM, the project managers in Arzl were able to comply with all limit value specifications with just a single layer of the material measuring a mere 16 mm in thickness. This product benefit permits a lower floor construction and accelerates installation times. Both aspects have a positive impact on construction progress and costs – and not just in Arzl.
Advantages for the customer
- Vibration-isolating floating floor for heavy traffic areas
- Cost benefit from quick and easy installation
- Maintenance-free sound control for permanent living and working comfort