Lower life cycle costs
An investment that pays off
With Getzner products and solutions for the rail sector, life cycle costs of railway lines are demonstrably lowered. The higher the amount of traffic, the greater the return on the investment. They reduce wear on superstructure components and, in turn, the upkeep costs associated with a section of track. At the same time, they increase the service life and cost-effectiveness of railway lines.
Problems with railway lines
- High life cycle costs of the superstructure
- High rate of superstructure component wear
- Short maintenance intervals
- Restricted route availability due to frequent shut-down periods
- Short tamping intervals
The Getzner solution
The use of Getzner sleeper pads demonstrably reduces the wear of superstructure components, while at the same time lowering life cycle costs.
Advantages for customers
- Increase tamping intervals by at least 100%
- Increase track availability by at least 50%
- Increase the track service life by at least 25%