Bearing of HVAC units
Modern buildings are becoming increasingly complex in terms of their construction and fittings, making them ever more sensitive to vibrations. They amplify and transmit structure-borne noise from the facilities installed inside.
Thanks to their long-lasting, stable properties, Sylomer®, Sylodyn® and Isotop spring isolators are perfect solutions for reducing vibrations caused by HVAC equipment.
- Isotop steel spring isolators are mainly used for low-frequency mounting: for ventilators, combined heat and power plants, refrigeration units, compressors, fans, pumps and emergency power generators, etc.
- Sylomer® and Sylodyn® are used mainly for flat bearings with natural frequencies above approximately 10 Hz (disturbing frequencies from 25 Hz upwards).
- Ideally, Getzner HRB bearings are used for very high loads in the smallest spaces.
The advantages for you
- Fewer vibrations
- Air-handling units run more quietly
- Protects the machines and equipment in the immediate vicinity
- Elastically mounted heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment is more cost-effective and efficient in the long term