Elastic compensation layer for polishing tools
Sylomer® pads from Getzner are frequently used in the optical industry for polishing plastic spectacle lenses. They enable fast and efficient processing of extremely sensitive plastic materials.
The main advantage of the polishing pads lies in their recovery. In addition, Getzner offers a wide range of shapes. As less material is used, considerable cost savings can be made.
The advantages for you
- Special combination of spring and damping characteristics
- Quick and efficient machining of high-end lenses
- Low life-cycle costs for the machine due to extended service life
- Enables smaller radii to be polished
- Reduces the need for multiple tools
- Excellent connection to polishing film and plastic substrates
- Very good recovery
- No permeation of constituents