Central & Park Panorama Towers, Arnulfpark, Munich
Effective vibration protection for a residential and commercial property development close to an urban railway
- The construction of new housing right next to a busy urban railway line
- The tracks of the Munich urban railway network run right next to the site, with trains passing by roughly every 90 seconds
The Getzner solution
Full-surface bearings for buildings with permanently water-resistant
materials. The bottom plates of the two 44-metre tall high-rise apartment blocks were full-surface mounted on Sylodyn®. To
achieve optimum vibration isolation, the side walls were also elastically decoupled from the surrounding area – from the lower edge of the bottom plate right up to
ground level. The materials Sylomer® and Sylodyn® were used, depending on the installation depth.
Advantages for the customer
- Full-surface bearings for buildings with permanently water-resistant materials
- External testing confirms the effectiveness of the vibration solution
- Implementation of the bedding of buildings in pressurised groundwater
- Evidence of the required effectiveness was provided by in-situ measurements in the completed building. The tracks of the Munich urban railway network run right next to the site - this is a very busy line with trains passing by roughly every 90 seconds.