Making the subgrade predictable
Achieve best vibration isolation - not a problem with Sylomer®
Customised machine foundation isolation
Large, powerful industrial machines are a significant source of dynamic excitation. This can cause damage to the machine itself, affect nearby machinery and sensitive equipment and even damage the surrounding building structures. Moreover, people in the immediate vicinity can be affected by transmitted vibrations or greatly disturbed by noise. The machine foundation isolation should be designed away from the operating frequency of the machine to have amplitudes and velocities below the limit. Getzner's Engineering Team will make sure that design requirements are met.
Getzner offers customized foundation isolation for various types of machines like pumps, compressors, turbines, machine tools and mills. The elastomer materials Sylomer® and Sylodyn® are located under the machine foundation on top of the subgrade or alternatively on lean concrete.
Your benefits with solutions from Getzner
- Material selection tailored to the machine investigated
- Defined elastic material properties which can be incorporated in any calculation
- Maintenance free products
- Fulfillment of amplitude requirements given by machine manufacturers, codes or standards.
- Services during material installation – like supervision