Vibrations in hospitals are particularly undesirable. At the same time, there are many sources of vibrations there. Air-handling units, tomographs and x-ray machines, for example, generate high levels of vibrations across various frequencies. These can be transmitted to other devices or have adverse effects on medical treatments and patients. Appropriate vibration suppression is therefore essential.
Sylomer® and Sylodyn® have a high static load capacity and good load-distribution properties, making the materials very well suited to use as mounts for magnetic resonance tomographs. This has been proven for many years now.
Getzner is therefore making a contribution to health and the creation of a patient-friendly environment in the facilities where the materials are used.
The advantages for you
- Vibration from the tomograph is not transmitted to the structure of the hospital building
- Prevents unwanted structure-borne noise
- Creates a stable magnetic field by preventing unwanted vibrations
- Simple installation during commissioning
- Long service life due to low compression set