Decoupling of electronic elements
Instruments such as microscopes, cameras, control panels, displays, etc., are exposed to disruptive influences such as shocks and unwanted vibrations and need to be protected.
The perfect solution is to make use of the unique polyurethane materials Sylomer® and Sylodyn® from Getzner Werkstoffe. By using elastic decoupling on or in these sensitive instruments, functionality can be guaranteed and the service life of the products can be significantly increased.
Depending on the type, the materials offer protection against continuous vibrations (at small amplitudes), or against single or repeated shocks and impacts (at high amplitudes). Variable material properties, such as those of a spring, a damper or a combination of spring and damper, considerably lengthen the service life of instruments if professionally calculated and implemented.
Thanks to the long-lasting, stable elastic properties of the materials coupled with effective vibration isolation, the sensitive electronic equipment is guaranteed to function without disruption.
- Elastic suspension of motorway traffic cameras
- Seals and dampers for electrical appliances
- Elastic decoupling of microscopes
- Bearing of telescopes and observatories
- Elastic decoupling of displays and touch pads
The advantages for you
- Ensures sensitive equipment functions without faults
- Significantly increases the product's service life
- Protects against continuous vibrations and against single or repeated shocks
- Material properties remain stable over the long term
- No permeation of constituents
- Sylodyn® as an elastic closed-cell seal
- Natural frequencies from 8 Hz possible