Bearing of heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems (HVAC)
Minimise noise while increasing device service life
Modern heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems are usually installed in service rooms in the basement or on the roof. Depending on the surface conditions and design of the substructure, extensive structure-borne noise protection measures are required.
Elastic bearings made from Sylomer® are used as a standard measure and Isotop® SE or SE-DE elements for high point loads. For critical applications (hospitals, concert halls, theatres etc.), the systems are mounted on spring assemblies.
- Reduction in secondary airborne noise (noise level)
- Long service life
- Durable elastic properties ensure long-lasting effect
- Extremely low natural frequencies possible (from 3 Hz)
- Weather- and UV-resistant
- Extremely effective even at cold temperatures