Floating floors for rolling stock
A professionally designed floor bearing made from Sylomer® and Sylodyn® considerably reduces the vibrations and consequently the secondary airborne noise. Fewer vibrations inside the vehicle not only improve conditions for passengers and staff, but also protect joints, electronic components and sanitary facilities.
The material Sylomer® FR has been specifically adapted for the elastic bearing of floating floors and also meets the highest possible fire prevention requirements (Hazard Level 3), in compliance with DIN EN 45545-2.
The advantages for you
- Increased passenger comfort
- Less noise in the vehicle
- Minimal deflections over the entire service life
- Lower life cycle costs
- Reduced floor construction height
- Tolerance compensation during installation
- Compliance with fire prevention regulations