With Getzner's integrated solutions, the highest level of active vibration insulation and noise protection can be realised without being restricted in design or use. The application range of our elastomers extends from the targeted damping of single noise sources to the elastic bearing of entire buildings. This gives urban planners and architects additional leeway in object planning and more reliability towards clients, owners and investors.
- Integrated vibration protection: highly effective, durable, sustainable
- Greatest possible design freedom due to seamless integration into the building
- Materials approved by building authorities and sustainable production in Austria
- It has a direct impact on the use, exploitation and profitability of properties
- It is not a question of later building equipment, as the structure itself must be protected
- It affects the entire building, the greatest effect being achieved in the foundation
- Preventive noise protection offers the greatest possible freedom for design and usage
The strong pull of cities persists worldwide and living space is scarce. At the same time, digitalisation is causing structural change at an unprecedented pace. The task now is to make cities liveable, sustainable and future-proof, to strengthen so-called urban resilience.
This means that buildings are flexibly designed for mixed use and adaption to the respective needs. This also includes well-developed public transport, commercial business within the neighbourhood and daily needs e.g. supermarkets within close proximity. And flats that can also be used as home offices during the day without restrictions.
All these urban development trends inevitably lead to noise conflicts. High noise pollution is already one of the downsides of urbanisation. It affects the quality of life, leads to stress and becomes a danger to human health. Noise is a recognised form of environmental pollution, and experts are calling for the requirements to be tightened accordingly. With our customised solutions from Getzner, you can make your building project fit for the future - for healthy living, successful working and liveable cities.