Bearing of heat pumps
Minimise noise while increasing device service life
During the operation of heat pumps, the compressors and fans used cause heavy vibrations, which are transmitted into the surrounding environment and connecting pipes as structure-borne noise.
The effectiveness of vibration-decoupling using Isotop®, Sylomer® and Sylodyn® has been proven over decades. Our experts are well versed in the variety of bearing solutions available, including options to decouple the entire housing and/or the individual components.
- Reduction in secondary airborne noise (noise level)
- Long service life
- Durable elastic properties ensure long-lasting effect
- Extremely low natural frequencies possible (down to 3 Hz)
- Weather- and UV-resistant
- High efficiency, even in cold temperatures
- Decoupling of components (compressors and fans)
- Decoupling of the entire heat pump (housing, suspension points and steel frame)