Heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC)
Vibration solutions for building services equipment
Modern buildings are becoming increasingly complex in terms of their construction and fittings, making them more sensitive to vibrations. They amplify and transmit structure-borne noise from the facilities installed inside. For decades, Isotop spring isolators, Sylomer® and Sylodyn® have proven successful at reducing vibrations in building services equipment.
- Reduces vibrations – the system is quieter Longer
- service life of the machines and equipment – also in the surrounding area
- Products can be customised for optimum adaptation to customer requirements
- Minimization of maintenance
- Maximization of precision and quality in building services equipment
Elastically mounted heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment is more cost-effective and efficient in the long term. Solutions added later are often more expensive in comparison. This is why it is important to consider an elastic mounting at the planning stage.
- Bearing of air handling units (AHU)
- Bearing of cogeneration units (CHP)
- Bearing of chillers
- Bearing of cooling towers
- Fan and ventilator bearings
- Bearing of heat pumps
- Decoupling pipework and peripheral devices