Increasing value through elastic shielding of buildings
Noise and vibration protection for buildings and people
Growing rates of urbanisation are resulting in ever more new buildings springing up on plots of land that are susceptible to vibration, making sound insulation systems essential. The vibrations frequently emanate from nearby railway lines, roads or adjacent industrial complexes.
The Getzner Solution
With elastic bearings made from the polyurethanes Sylomer® and Sylodyn®, Getzner provides efficient protection against these vibrations in buildings. These sound control systems can be installed directly in the building or along the transmission path.
Advantages for the customer
- Elastic decoupling protects buildings against noise and vibration
- Sound radiation from external sources of disturbance can be demonstrably reduced in buildings
- Higher quality living and working environments through elastic bearing
- Increase in market value of land and buildings
- Pioneering and lasting solution for maximum comfort