Vibration protection in audio technology.
Protection against vibration is important in audio technology. Sensitive audio devices (such as turntables, CD players, etc.), are protected against disruptive factors by an elastic bearing, which improves functionality. On the other hand, sources of disturbance such as drums can be decoupled, so that the transmission of undesirable structure-borne noise into the surrounding area is effectively reduced.
- Highly effective bearing and protection against vibrations and shocks
- Easy to install, transportable and interchangeable
- Height of the bearing can be adapted to existing systems
- Consistent and lasting elastic properties and thus a high degree of effectiveness
- The decoupling of structure-borne noise prevents the transmission of vibrations to sensitive equipment and into the structure of the building
- Bearing of turntables and CD players
- Bearing of loudspeakers
- Bearing of drum risers
- Bearing of sensitive audio equipment
«When thousands of people are dancing and partying, I don't want to ruin the mood with breaks in the lyrics and sound», says DJ Paul Lomax. The turntable or CD player is therefore mounted on Sylomer® feet.