Bearing of lightweight stairs
Movement in buildings – such as walking – causes structure-borne noise. This can be transmitted via walls and ceilings to adjoining rooms. Noises from the stairs are a common source of disturbance. Fortunately, this is a problem that is easy to solve. By mounting the flights of stairs and landings elastically, it is possible to minimize the transmission of vibration to other parts of the building.
For elastic decoupling, the planner can call on the high-quality, high-tech material Sylomer®. This is suitable for a variety of construction designs and can reduce the rate of impact noise by more than 40 dB.
The advantages for you
- Outstanding rate of impact noise reduction
- Highly effective across the entire load range
- Quick and easy installation
- Compensates for construction tolerances
- Defined load transmission and low deflection
- Resistant to ageing for decades
- Can be flexibly adapted to the specified bearing dimensions
- Tailored Sylomer® bearings for various load factors
- Efficient vibration isolation for lightweight stairs in single and multiple occupancy dwellings
- Proven reduction of impact noise and sound transmission to adjoining rooms