Under Sleeper Pad Sylomer® SLB 7000 FT - The New Force in Heavy Haul
Getzner unveils its latest development for the railway industry: a revolutionary new Under Sleeper Pad that was especially developed for the high requirements of heavy haul operators.
Under Sleeper Pad Sylomer® SLB 7000 FT
Tested and proven according to TC4 of the EN 16730 standard, the Under Sleeper Pad Sylomer® SLB 7000 FT is a new force in heavy haul. Even doubling the load cycles prescribed by the testing standard leave this virtually indestructible material unimpressed.
Additionally, the SLB 7000 FT is equipped with the latest connection layer technology, the so called flock connection layer. The blue flock fibers perfectly adhere to wet concrete, so much even, that a whole concrete sleeper with 300 kg can be suspended from two coin sized Under Sleeper Pad pull-out stamps.
The high durability of the pad and the connection layer ensure, that the benefits such as tamping effort reduction by 65 %, increase of lateral track resistance by 20 % and lowering of lifecycle costs are guaranteed for the entire lifetime of the sleeper.
This is a unique ability that lower quality materials will not be able to provide. The new Sylomer® formula enables for the first time to use a 7 mm solution in the heavy haul superstructure. Since Getzner looks back on decades of experience with Sylomer® materials, it is certain, that these Under Sleeper Pads withstand even the most extreme loads, weather conditions and last but not least: the test of time.
The advantages for you
- Reduction of tamping effort by 65 %
- Reduction of ballast contact pressure by 85 %
- Enlargement of contact area by a factor of 10
- Increase of lateral track resistance by > 20 %
- Decrease of lifecycle costs of your track
- Virtually indestructible material
- Extension of lifetime of track components
- Revolutionary new Sylomer® formula
- Developed for heavy duty applications
- Strongest Under Sleeper Pad in the world