Elastically bedded track systems are now firmly established as a part of city centre railway traffic. Getzner Embedded Rail is an optimized vibration protection system for elastic bedding of rails. The system completely envelops the rail, meaning that the track structure and road are protected.
Lightweight yet resilient chambered filler components made from polyurethane are affixed to the side of the rail web. Butting up – horizontally and vertically – against these filler components and the rail base is an elastic bedding made from Sylodyn®, which significantly reduces superstructure movements that frequently lead to cracks in the road surface. In addition to the cast for the joint, sealing lips that have been developed in-house seal off the top of the Embedded Rail system.
The advantages for you
- Highly effective vibration protection
- Protects road and track superstructure
- Improved passenger comfort
- Easy to use and install
- System remains effective for the entire life cycle of the superstructure
- Cost-effectiveness thanks to lower maintenance costs