Machines generate vibrations, causing noise and damage. An elastic bedding on Sylomer®, Sylodyn® or Isotop spring isolators either inside or under a machine effectively reduces vibrations and structure-borne noise.
The bearings are easy to install, maintenance-free and are consistently effective throughout the service life of the machine. As the bearing is individually calculated and adapted as needed, it is possible to achieve a low natural frequency coupled with greater effectiveness.
- Elastically mounted devices are more cost-effective and efficient in the long term
- Vibration protection increases the value of production processes as well as adjoining residential and commercial space
- Extended maintenance intervals
- Bearings are easy to install
- Consistently effective over the entire service life of the machine
- Pump bearings
- Turbine bearings
- Bearings of printing presses
- Bearings of motors or generators
- Bearings of tooling machines and looms
- Crane rail bearings
- Bearings of heating appliances and air-handling units
Elastic foundation bearing for Steigs power station in Mels (CH)
Steigs power station
Meeting various conditions for protecting two immediately adjacent family homes – as well as a planned residential complex on the former power station site.
The houses stand on a rocky subsoil, which favours the transfer of vibrations.
„"The collaboration with Getzner went really smoothly. The technical support and consultation services provided were always prompt and highly proficient, and the installation of the Sylomer® bearings was supervised and analysed by experienced Getzner employees."“Tobias Rüesch, Rüesch Engineering AG